Thursday 15 September 2016

Taking a break

I am sorry to say that I will be taking a short break from my daily posts.

Some personal issues have meant that I am under a little too much pressure and finding it increasingly hard to write from a peaceful or honest place.  And the text deserves better than that.

Hopefully I will resume on Monday the 19th of September.  But I may take a further week.  I will post notice of this on the 19th.

Bless you all,  especially my faithful readers. I really do appreciate you looking in on a daily basis.  I consider myself extremely honoured and privileged.
God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. no worries Mash, might give me some time to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

From Stable to Table

From Stable To Table The famine of the Word of God, Finished: The word in full: Supplied, The Word fulfilled, The Word made flesh  Jehovah J...